Institute's successful results 2012 :
- 100 % to the CAP of Aesthetics
- 96 % to the Aesthetic professional high school diploma
- 96 % to the B.T.S. of Aesthetic (National Average 60 %)
- 94 % to the B.T.S dietary (National Average 50 %)
- 80 % to the Medical representative's diploma
- 94 % to the Certificate of Professional Qualification Delegated Pharmaceutical
- 85 % to the medical assistant
- 62 % to the various social examinations
- 62 % to the various paramedical examinations
These results allow school to be situated among one of the very first schools of France in the whole of the proposed trainings.
The school information :
We have :
More than 2000 m² space to welcome students in optimal conditions
Completely equipped :
- In aesthetics: three rooms of practical aesthetics training with all necessary equipment and materials, a reconstituted perfumery and a laboratory for beauty care.
- In dietetics: a professionally equipped with more than 100 m² space
- In pharmacy: a laboratory for the training of pharmaceutical assistants.
- In computer science: a room is equipped with 24 computing posts.
Nantes is a city in western France, located on the Loire River, 50 km from the Atlantic coast. The city is the sixth largest in France, while its metropolitan area is the eighth with 804,833 inhabitants at a 2008 estimate.
Nantes is the capital of the Pays de la Loire region, as well as the Loire-Atlantique departement.
Of a 6600 hectare surface, the municipality of Nantes has 1100 hectares of green spaces and beautiful public gardens.
The courses take place in the city centre (Beaulieu). Which easily be accessed by tramway (stop Wattignies), or by train (TGV high-speed train). The school is located 15 minutes by tramway from Nantes railway station (Please see map)
An on campus cafeteria provides delicious and hygienic food prepared quickly by our pleasant kitchen.
Students' accommodations are very close to IFOM.
More information about Nantes : http://www.nantes.fr/
CAMPUS LIFE AND DAILY ROUTINE?
- Our school is registered atthe national insurance scheme of the Students for the classes of BTS. The BTS students benefit from the compulsory service of student social security and from the advantages which are associated:
- National scholarships (make the demand through your current school during the first term of 2013).
- C.R.O.U.S. – university canteen – mutual student – rent allowances – student discounts, etc...
- A PROFESSIONAL education teamof 50 teachers and trainers for the students, participating in the juries of all the professional examinations and also the examinations from the Ministry of Education.
- Teachers with higher education diploma, who are specialized in the courses that you have chosen.
- A class contains maximum between 24 and 36 students following the levels. The courses take place from Monday to Friday.
Tuition and follow-up :
- Regular written tests.
- The results are communicated to parents every term or in a biannual report.
- The parents can obtain an interview with the educational director or any other member of educational staff for any inquiries into the learning process of the students.
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES : For 20 years, graduated students living in France and even all over the World, always keep in contact through the alumni association and the school board. It allows profitable exchanges, work placement proposals, and job offers which benefit the current students in our educational system.
A career forum for every section is annually organized in the school in order to get work professionals in touch with students to refine their career orientation and receive hiring proposals in live.
Educational achievements in the year 2013/2014 :
- 400 work placements utilised by every student.
- More than 130 jobs for all sections were proposed directly by professionals to the School.
- 12 aesthetic students participated in a professional International exchange with China for 15 days providing with global exposure and improving their overall knowledge (Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong-Kong).